    Contax/Zeiss Group : news://news.popart.com.hk/photo.camera.contax

    "In the future , most people will actively ignore the news because
    it is irrelevant" - The Dilbert's Future , Steve Adams

    Soul, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Soul

    Trev Guest

    : (I refer to the real aberrations but NOT purple fringing)
    :
    : Does it look the same as if they're on film cameras?
    : Since i rarely do photography with digital(well , my only digi-cam is
    Canon
    : A40,duh) , I put no effort at examining those images...
    :
    It would. But as you implied the term, (like most others) gets
    misused, In the digital arena

    Trev, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Soul

    Soul Guest

    It would. But as you implied the term, (like most others) gets
    misused, In the digital arena

    Huh? How did I?
    --
    Anchor Group : news://news.visualmedia.com.hk/talk.TVAnchor
    n00bie album : http://www.grovestreet.com/jsp/picview.jsp?album=22186

    Soul, Oct 5, 2003
  4. True chormatic aberration is caused by the lens, not by the sensor or film.
    I suspect it happens with the cheap digicams.

    Marvin Margoshes, Oct 5, 2003