    very hard?? The choices for answers seemed to have such minute differences.

    Disclaimer: In case I gave to much information about the test, I take it
    back. Otherwise, what do y'all think?

    Susan, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Susan

    Guest Guest

    I did 292 and 296 beginning of December (292 on 4th, 296 on 5th). I also thought that 292 was harder than 296 (only slightly though). Maybe it was the large number of DNS questions at the start of the exam

    Richar
    MCDBA in SQL Server 200
    MCSE in Windows Server 2003 (early achiever
    MCSA in Windows Server 2003 (early achiever
    MCSE in Windows 2000 (early achiever
    MCSA in Windows 2000 (charter member
    MCSE in Windows NT

    *** And now for a long rest :) ***

    Guest, Dec 31, 2003

  3. thought that 292 was harder than 296 (only slightly
    Hello Richard,

    I took and passed easily the 292 test becoming MCSA 2003 "early achiever"!

    You really think that 296 is easier as 292 ?

    For information, I already passed the beta test of 294 (AD).

    Another way could be to take the 293(Network), is it a good idea?

    I'm not sure of that!

    Bye.

    MCSE+M/MCSA+M
    MCSE in Windows 2000 (early achiever)