    221 upwards. In the event of a power failure the first exchange line gets
    connected to extension 221, the 2nd to 222 and so on.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 26, 2005

  3. BlueRinse

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    Marc H.Popek, May 3, 2005
  4. BlueRinse

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    My friend tried to buy something from this guy and he cashed the check but
    refused to deliver for 4 months. Finally he sent a box containing random
    parts and cables but not anything like what was ordered. When my friend
    wrote to him to complain, he received over 5000 copies of an obscene message
    from Mark and finally had to close his email account because they kept
    coming in.

    Miguel Cruz, May 3, 2005
  5. BlueRinse

    Ivor Jones Guest