    with that format?

    thanx
    teak

    teak, Jun 17, 2007

  2. teak

    smackedass Guest

    If your question is, may you download the (authorized, paid for) Vista
    installation files to your hard drive, which, presumably, is running Windows
    NT; I think so.

    If your question is, can you INSTALL Vista on the hard drive of, within the
    machine of, the computer that you are presently using; I DON'T think so.

    You need help. Beyond what a newsgroup may offer...

    sa

    smackedass, Jun 17, 2007

  3. teak

    teak Guest

    First, Yes it is paid for. And yes it has been supplied by MS. And
    What drivers will i need to install Vista? And where can I get them.

    Thanks
    Teak

    teak, Aug 6, 2007