    I'm after opinions on the best and\or fastest wiping utility. We've
    tried Disk Scrubber which is good but not the fastest in the world.
    Has anyone tried any other apps for this purpose?

    Dogg, Jul 28, 2003

  2. The best ones will be the slowest ones, since these are writing the data
    more times over.

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Dogg

    bambam Guest

    Eraser

    http://www.heidi.ie/eraser/

    bambam, Jul 28, 2003
  4. I've used Norton's but that is certainly not fast either. Especially if
    you do the 5 pass erasure on a 40 Gig drive ...

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Jul 28, 2003