    boots from one of them and XP doesn't see the other. Swap the data cables
    at the motherboard, and it boots from the old drive but again, xp can't find
    the second one it just booted from previously.

    JJ, Jun 22, 2006

  2. JJ

    Pen Guest

    Check in the BIOS that the 2nd SATA
    isn't turned off.
    The default should be auto. Your problem
    is that the
    secondary SATA drive port isn't working.

    Pen, Jun 22, 2006

  3. JJ

    Uplink Guest

    thanks for the advice, but I fixed it. I used this terminal to go to
    microsoft kb and i fould out that it was the boot.ini because I deleted
    and changed partitions is what happened.

    Uplink, Jun 22, 2006
  4. JJ

    Plato Guest

    So you ignored the jumpers on your hard drives?

    Plato, Jun 22, 2006
  5. JJ

    JJ Guest

    Thanks Pen, that did the trick. Do you have a recommendation for ghosting
    software?

    Thanks again!

    JJ, Jun 23, 2006
  6. JJ