    What do I need to do to correct this?

    Thanks!

    Neil Scott

    Neil Scott, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Neil Scott

    Stevo Guest

    For a start, supply some more information about your system, particularly
    the hard disk...

    Sounds like you have used FDISK incorrectly and only have a tiny partition,
    probably put the numbers in incorrectly, try doing it again but this time
    use the percentage form of drive size (ie : 100% or whatever size of the
    total disk capacity you want to use)

    Stevo, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Neil Scott

    Jack Guest

    What did you do with fdisk?
    Did you enable large disk support?
    Run fdisk again and check the partition information, if something's wrong
    you should delete all partitions and re-create from scratch ( if you don't
    need any existing data on the drive)

    Jack, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Neil Scott

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Use fdisk to 1. first view partition (s), 2 remove partition (s), 3 view
    again to make sure they are gone, then 4 Create primary partition using
    entire drive space.
    Then reboot.
    Then format c:

    BananaPannaPoe-, Oct 13, 2003
  6. Neil Scott

    Barry OGrady Guest

    What size does fdisk show?
    205 milligrams is not a lot.
    Rerun fdisk.

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640

    Barry OGrady, Oct 13, 2003
  7. Neil Scott

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Maybe it's Win98 SEL (Seriously Extra Lite) :)

    Brian H¹©, Oct 13, 2003