    I was advised to clone it now so as to lose minimal data.
    I am running XP/OS and have an AMD Duron processor. Any
    help???

    tami, Dec 15, 2003

  2. tami

    JMW Guest

    The best way is to use a 3rd party application such as
    Norton Ghost and capture the hard driva as an image that
    can be burned to a CD for re-installation.
    Keep in mind, when doing it this way, it captures the
    devices and drivers installed as well as the OS files, so
    you have to re-install on a similar or identical system.
    Good Luck and remember to buck up system before the drive
    crashes.
    JMW

    JMW, Dec 15, 2003