    recently, my samsung hard disk is making a lot of noise but this
    problem is intermittent. Especially when I play one of my flash files
    or play a game. Any help?

    Max, Aug 17, 2007

  2. Max

    meerkat Guest

    Go here, and read.
    D/load `Hutil`.
    Burn to a floppy disk.
    boot up with the floppy and test your drive.
    It`s probably Failing, so Back Up everything you need
    to save !!!.

    meerkat, Aug 17, 2007

  3. Max

    Whiskers Guest

    Back up your data. Then back it up again, to somwhere else. Make sure
    the back-ups work.

    Whiskers, Aug 17, 2007
  4. Max

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Probably time to go shopping - I like www.newegg.com

    WhzzKdd, Aug 17, 2007
  5. Max

    Pennywise Guest

    Bad sounds a Hard Drive can make http://tinyurl.com/34y47

    Pennywise, Aug 17, 2007
  6. Max

    Meat Plow Guest

    Buy another drive, download Migrate Easy (free 15 day trial) from Acronis
    and use it to mirror you failing drive onto the new drive. Chuck failed
    drive in the trash. If you don't know how to physically manipulate the
    drives to copy then replace, find someone who does in a hurry.

    Meat Plow, Aug 17, 2007
  7. Max

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Aug 17, 2007
  8. Max

    Plato Guest

    Make sure your important data is backed up and order a new hard drive.

    Plato, Aug 19, 2007