Happy Thanksgiving To All

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo, Nov 22, 2006.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Subject line says it all.

    Old Gringo, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Old Gringo

    John Holmes Guest

    Old Gringo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    I'll have some red wine.

    John Holmes, Nov 22, 2006

  3. Old Gringo

    doS Guest

    Cheers

    doS, Nov 22, 2006
  4. Old Gringo

    philo Guest

    Best wishes to all...

    Glad I have less than 10 miles to travel tomorrow!!!!

    philo, Nov 22, 2006
  5. Old Gringo

    Muse Groops Guest

    Hap-E Tanks Guive-Ing

    Let us give thanks for the folks that put in their free time and energy
    to help folks like me with their computer issues. God/ess Bless All Ya'll.

    -Muse

    Muse Groops, Nov 22, 2006
  6. Old Gringo

    Top Guest

    Same to you my fellow Texan! To you and yours.

    Top

    Top, Nov 22, 2006
  7. Old Gringo

    Al Moran Guest

    Back at ya.

    Al Moran, Nov 23, 2006
  8. Old Gringo

    lee houston Guest

    same to you and all here in the group.

    lee (another OF Texan)

    lee houston, Nov 23, 2006
  9. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breath free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the goden door!"

    We will share all that we have, but don't try to take it away or your
    ass will be grass and we will be the lawnmower.

    Old Gringo, Nov 23, 2006
  10. Old Gringo

    Frosty Guest

    On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 22:33:08 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    sat on Old Gringo <>'s chest like a vulture, I
    said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you

    What he said.

    Frosty, Nov 23, 2006
  11. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Tell Frostys Mom Happy Thanksgiving also.

    Old Gringo, Nov 23, 2006
  12. Old Gringo

    Frosty Guest

    On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:43:01 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    sat on Old Gringo <>'s chest like a vulture, I
    said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your throat and you
    can throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    "Send me your tires, your power, your rusted chassis turning to debris
    and I'll bill you later."
    These words spray-painted on the base of our beloved lady with a torch
    remain eternal because nobody, all along in a democracy, has the right
    to remove them.

    Good bless you and God night!

    Frosty, Nov 23, 2006
  13. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    G'Night

    Old Gringo, Nov 23, 2006
  14. I agree wholeheartedly, and it's nice to have a non-religious-centered
    holiday to give thanks for. I haven't much of that right now, but this
    can't go on foreger. :)

    Oh, and one thing we can all be thankful for is that things settled back
    down in this group to something much more civil than before. --Now watch,
    I've let the cat out of the bag....

    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 23, 2006
  15. Old Gringo

    DemoDisk Guest

    Meow?

    DemoDisk, Nov 23, 2006
  16. Old Gringo

    Frosty Guest

    On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:23:01 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk a thought
    sat on "Gary G. Taylor" <>'s chest like a
    vulture, I said "Pluck It! And with the feather I'll tickle your
    throat and you can throw it up to me" Said he "I shall" & thus puked:
    Yeah, thank...uh, gee if it's not "religious centered" who or what are
    we supposed to thank?
    But in reality, at least for us here in the US, we should thank the
    free market & capitalism 'cause without them the Pilgrims would have
    all starved.

    Frosty, Nov 23, 2006