  1. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    May All Of You Tech's and Turkeys Have A Happy Thanksgiving.

    11/24/2010 5:00:05 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo38, Nov 24, 2010

  2. Old Gringo38

    joevan Guest

    And a happy day to you and all. Not many of the turkeys will fare so
    well except the two the President pardoned to Mt. Vernon.

    joevan, Nov 24, 2010

  3. Old Gringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    You too George. If you decide to fry a turkey, don't burn the house down!

    G. Morgan, Nov 24, 2010
  4. NO ONE IS TALKING TO u PiGGy...except u'r ASS CANCER...so DIE ALREADY

    COMMIT LIEshine, Nov 25, 2010
  5. Old Gringo38

    Buffalo Guest

    You too!
    Just imagine if the Indians had served Donkeys instead of Turkey for
    Thanksgiving, we'd all be having a piece of ass this Thanksgiving!!
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Nov 25, 2010
  6. Old Gringo38

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    Happy High-Tryptophan Day to you too!

    Muse Gruppes, Nov 25, 2010
  7. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    I heard if they could cross a Donkey with an Onion, You'd have a
    piece of ass that would bring tears to your eyes,

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  8. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    Essential for good growth :) Have a good one.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  9. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    I was referring to the non-feathered kind. :) Have a grand day and
    enjoy.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  10. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    Oven Bag <g> Enjoy.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010
  11. We don't have that holiday in belgium :)

    Raymond Schmit, Nov 25, 2010
  12. Old Gringo38

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    Hell celebrate anyway, we all have something to be thankful for.
    Happy Thanksgiving. I hear Belgium is the best place in the world to
    live, and that is something to not only be proud of, but thankful
    for.

    Old Gringo38, Nov 25, 2010