    CBIC Guest

    Happy New Year to all the non-cheaters out there. Anyone using [email protected]
    can suck it.

    CBIC, Dec 31, 2008

  2. Happy New Year to all the non-cheaters out there. Anyone using
    Unhappy New Year to all cheaters. May you all suffer gonorrhea of the throat
    and have your undergarments filled with peanut butter.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Dec 31, 2008

  3. CBIC

    PAJ Guest

    Happy New Year to you too.
    I don't use [email protected] but still might wanna suck it (depending on what
    "it" is), if I am still eligible.

    PAJ, Dec 31, 2008