    ñKs Guest

    To the people who are my friends, Happy New Year
    If you don't like me, then Happy New Year .

    ñKs, Jan 1, 2004

  2. ñKs

    Senti Guest

    ñKs did mumble with his mouth full...
    How about thoseof us who don't know you and have no opinion of you? :)

    Senti, Jan 1, 2004

  3. ñKs

    ñKs Guest

    Happiest of New Years!!!

    ñKs, Jan 1, 2004
  4. ñKs

    TPW Guest

    Happy New Year

    TPW, Jan 1, 2004
  5. ñKs

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Funny, I just made a card for this situation.....

    http://voivod.port5.com/dove.jpg

    Crappy New Year! (whee, puns!)

    -= Hawk =-, Jan 1, 2004
  6. ñKs

    ñKs Guest

    Excellent, thanks. I can see your personality shine thru. Happy New Year.

    ñKs, Jan 1, 2004
  7. ñKs

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Jan 1, 2004
  8. ñKs

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jan 1, 2004
  9. ñKs

    Miggsee Guest

    Jees, Hawk! :) HNY to you! :)

    Miggsee, Jan 1, 2004
  10. ñKs

    ziggy Guest

    Happy New Year and thanks for any help I've had last year too!

    ziggy

    ziggy, Jan 2, 2004
  11. ñKs

    Miggsee Guest