    So I keep using version 3, that does not truncate.

    Any other findings or advice ?

    Thank you

    R-ton, Jul 24, 2004

  2. I use cam2pc to download my images....and they bloated up to a program with
    lots more features...but features I didn't want or need....so I stayed with
    the older one. I suppose this must happen from time to time.

    Gene Palmiter, Jul 25, 2004

  3. I am mystifed by your reference to "the new verson 4".
    I am currently running Zoombrowser EX ver. 4.6.1 - and the
    transision from ver. 3 to ver. 4 was a long time ago.

    It does truncate file names (I assume that is what you refer to by
    "imahe titles") in slideshow mode - but only if they're longer
    than 42 characters. 42 charcters is long enough for me - but YMMV.

    Gisle Hannemyr, Jul 28, 2004