  1. showgun

    Consultant Guest

    you are what you are and that's what you are

    Consultant, Dec 17, 2003

  2. showgun

    Jtyc Guest

    you are what you are and that's what you are

    I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know, if you know what I
    mean. Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box, religion is the smile on a
    dog. I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know, if you know what
    I mean.

    d-doo yeah

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2003

  3. True...

    ....but they can't vote for me.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Dec 17, 2003
  4. showgun

    Jtyc Guest

    ...but they can't vote for me.

    That's not very fair. After all, we let our southern neighbors vote in our
    elections.

    Jtyc, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Crap! I forgot about them.

    (edited to be politically correct)

    Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad 96% of America.

    Politician Spock, Dec 17, 2003