    untill we do
    anyway have a happy christmas,contact you soon
    love from Carole

    carole.shevlin, Dec 22, 2003

  2. carole.shevlin

    Brian H¹© Guest

    carole.shevlin said:
    You couldn't contact them by e-mail so posted to the world instead?

    Brian H¹©, Dec 22, 2003

  3. carole.shevlin

    Trent C Guest

    Hi Carole,

    Thanks for sending us all your love. Personally I wouldn't have sent my
    love to absolutely everyone on this public newsgroup - some of them are a
    bit iffy. While you're visiting, see if you can find a message which
    explains the difference between an email (what you wanted to send) and a
    post to a newsgroup (what you in fact sent).

    If I see Jean and Pip, I'll pass on your message.

    Trent C, Dec 22, 2003
  4. carole.shevlin

    Senti Guest

    Well I would assume that Jean and Pip are part of the world.. maybe Carole
    is hoping they'll pass through here and see her post. I dont' think that's
    an unreasonable assumption on her part, either. It seems to me that
    everyone else has passed through here at one point or another :)

    Senti, Dec 22, 2003
  5. carole.shevlin

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Could be a mistake in the names too, it might have been meant for Joan and Pop.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 22, 2003
  6. carole.shevlin

    BIG NIGE Guest

    Im sure that Carole will get plenty of e-mails back, seeing that she has
    conveniently posted her address to a public newsgroup.

    BIG NIGE, Dec 22, 2003