    LRM Guest

    Hmm, well, it is a lovely haiku, but it left me feeling sort of sad for the
    testicles.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2006

  2. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    TMMLMFAO!!!!!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006

  3. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    "Rap Haiku:

    Trusty Burdizzo
    Painizzle to the shizzle
    My wizzle hurtizzle… ouchizzle!

    Ho hum… too long."

    {$1 to Mike S. who occupies the office next to mine}

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  4. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    well that's definitely Shadenfreude for you

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  5. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Not Shadenfreude!!! NOOOOooooooo, NOT SHADENFREUDE!!! WHYHYYHYHYHYHY!!!!!!

    What's Shadenfreude?

    *Takes into account Neil's spelling and looks up schadenfreude....*

    Ahhhh, yes "In his memoirs, Inside the Third Reich, Albert Speer described
    Adolf Hitler's sense of humor as almost entirely based upon schadenfreude."
    Ok, I understand now.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  6. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  7. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006
  8. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    and from the same spot...

    see also: Darwin Awards

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  9. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    In Florida, anything is possible...

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  10. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    You're thinking of Orlando.

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006
  11. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    s'all good bra.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  12. CBIC

    Jtyc Guest

    Holiday in the People's Republic of California tommorrow so I will say this
    now:

    Happy 231st USMC! I expect all you will raise a beer tommorrow and drink
    one for all the Marines out there, past and present. And may I suggest you
    drink two for the ones currently serving.

    And if you don't, well, go f' yourself.

    On November 10th, 1775, the Second Continental Congress resolved to raise
    two battalions of Continental Marines marking the birth of our United States
    Marine Corps. As Major General Lejeune's message reminds us, the ensuing
    generations of Marines would come to signify all that is highest in
    warfighting excellence and military virtue. Each November as Marines the
    world over celebrate the birth of our Corps, we pay tribute to that long
    line of "Soldiers of the Sea" and the illustrious legacy they have handed
    down to us.

    Jtyc, Nov 10, 2006