    CBIC Guest

    To me.

    Steaks and brews at my house for the weekly MCNGP bash.

    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006

  2. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Whoooo Hooooo!!!! We're 'doomed' for sure.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 7, 2006

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    I figured we'd have it at my house 'cause I'm sure you're all tired of
    driving my drunk a$$ home. Sorry I puked in your Porsche last time Con.

    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  4. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    LOL! That's not his! That's a rental he gets whenever we have a get-together
    just to impress the women MCNGP.

    KB

    Briscobar, Nov 7, 2006
  5. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    I wondered why it had an alamo sticker. I thought he was a native Texan.

    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  6. CBIC

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    That's the story he gave me.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 7, 2006
  7. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    happy bd...no, not BD, he has nothing to do with...ok, ok, sorry I
    instulted you...jeez what a girl..AWW FOR THE LOVE OF, NO I WAS NOT
    INSULTING THE GIRL MCNGPs!

    ....fsck it! enjoy the day

    Neil, Nov 7, 2006
  8. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    Happy day Doom! I'll bring the tequila.

    JaR, Nov 7, 2006
  9. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    A Freilekhn Gebortstog!

    kpg, Nov 7, 2006
  10. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Thank you (and thank google for telling me what you typed)

    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  11. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    For you, a Birthday Haiku®

    November seventh.
    CBIC has birthday.
    Partying ensued.

    Sometimes my mad haiku skillz shock even me.

    Thank you.

    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2006
  12. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Printed and added to my wall of me.

    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  13. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee writes haiku;
    Doom thrives in his schadenfreude;
    LRM confused?

    Neil, Nov 7, 2006
  14. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Google is my friend
    Neil usually spells bad
    five more syllables

    CBIC, Nov 7, 2006
  15. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    Awesome haiku doom
    Hey today is your b-day
    Drink beer till you puke

    LRM, Nov 8, 2006
  16. CBIC

    CertGuard Guest

    Nice try L.R.M.
    But I think doom is passed out
    Check back tomorrow

    CertGuard, Nov 8, 2006
  17. CBIC

    Lasher Guest

    Happy belated birthday.

    Lasher, Nov 8, 2006
  18. CBIC

    Cerebrus Guest

    Belated indeed.... but here's your B'day wish :

    "Happy Birthday" !!!!!!!!!!!

    Cerebrus, Nov 8, 2006
  19. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    here's a better one that came to me as I was hugging my toilet last night.
    It follows thusly:

    Trusty Burdizzo
    It crushes before it cuts
    no more testicles