Happy Birthday!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by [email protected], Apr 23, 2004.

  1. Happy Birthday!
    To: William Shakespeare,
    All the Best on Your 440th.
    It seems not long ago we graduated from school,
    and boy time flies.
    I have good news for You, some People are still
    playing with Your Works.
    "Thou shall not forget your best friends Birthday"
    [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 23, 2004

  2. Thank you.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 23, 2004

  3. x@y

    Aunt Buffy Guest

    some people are still playing with your parts!

    Aunt Buffy, Apr 23, 2004
  4. x@y

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: [email protected] stated for the record...
    At my nativity
    The front of heaven was full of fiery shapes,
    Of burning cressets; & at my birth
    The frame & huge foundation of the earth
    Shak'd like a coward.

    /Henry IV Pt 1/

    slylittlei, Apr 23, 2004
  5. x@y

    Rifleman Guest

    And of course, St George! Cry God and St, George for England!

    Rifleman
    Late 34 Fd Sqn RE, A Coy 6LI and Recce Pl 4RGJ

    Rifleman, Apr 23, 2004
  6. x@y

    Bryan Guest

    ;)

    Bryan, Apr 23, 2004
  7. x@y

    Rifleman Guest

    Or Roman depending on who you read!

    Rifleman, Apr 23, 2004
  8. x@y

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel Rifleman decided
    it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:
    Or Turkish ?

    slumpy, Apr 23, 2004
  9. x@y

    Juan Pérez Guest

    slumpy captured everyone's attention with this jabberwocky:
    Bathsheba's husband was Turkish and liked to watch her bathe...or was
    that Dave? <waiting>

    Juan Pérez, Apr 23, 2004
  10. No, I think Bathsheba's husband liked to watch Dave bathe.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 23, 2004
  11. See my sig for that post. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 23, 2004
  12. x@y

    Juan Pérez Guest

    slumpy captured everyone's attention with this jabberwocky:
    Dave's never here. <waiting> </waiting>

    Juan Pérez, Apr 24, 2004
  13. message
    $...
    Hello "slylittlei" What kind of animal is Your above
    description??

    Let me guess, It has 4 legs is hairy (this means it did not
    shave)
    with pointed ears, and a Tail.
    It must be either a Goat or a Dog. One thing I am shure It is a
    Boy.
    Only Boys are Hairy, Girls shave.

    Thanks for Your contribution of /Henry IV PT 1/ I like It
    I am going to read more of W. S. Works.
    [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 24, 2004
  14. LOL

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 24, 2004
  15. x@y

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: [email protected] stated for the record...
    Evening..! :)
    It's a quotation from Origin of Species; it's Charlie's notion of Man's
    ancestor - I particularly like the use of the word "furnished"... reminds me
    of an Estate Agent's blurb...

    slylittlei, Apr 25, 2004
  16. message
    $...
    Hello !
    Thank You very much for your reply.
    Now I understand, I would never guess that it was a quotation
    from Origin of Species.
    I have noticed most of the Posters have their special; opening
    line or signature. I also have a sig. but I do not use It often.
    My sig. is "My spellchecker is full tanked with wine"
    Have a Nice Weekend . [email protected]

    [email protected], Apr 25, 2004
  17. Hey man, am I driving too fast?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 25, 2004
  18. His names Raaaaaaaalph man!.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 25, 2004