    Location:
    Australia
    Happy Birthday :)

    unholy, Jan 9, 2006

    XhArD, Jan 9, 2006

    unholy, Jan 9, 2006

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    simpsons quote, from the prank monkey episode. mr burns chucks buckets of fish guts onto the crowd at the christmas day parade thing.

    XhArD, Jan 9, 2006
  5. unholy

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    9
    Have a good one :D

    Ian, Jan 9, 2006
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hehehe, thanks guys! I'm allergic to fish so just throw hardware at me okay? :)

    The Modfather, Jan 9, 2006
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    heres a screw, Whoooos. Merry Hardwaremas :| Heres a PCI Card for Serial whoooos...

    have a good one :)

    unholy, Jan 9, 2006
  8. unholy

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Happy Birthday old man. :p

    Silverstrand, Jan 9, 2006
  9. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Thanks, ya young whippersnapper. :)

    Don't throw screws, throw FX 57's, 7800 GTX's and DDR2's. Be a man! :)

    The Modfather, Jan 10, 2006
  10. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    wait a minute... THROW FX 57s and 7800GTXs? :| Are you insane? You had better be a f***ing good catch :|

    XhArD, Jan 10, 2006
  11. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Of course I am, yeesh, you think I'd let them fall? I even have anti-static catchers mits. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 11, 2006
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    *throws a 7800gtx at mike, unfortunately its just a piece of cardboard*

    *throws a fx-57 unforunately it was only a plastic container for it :(*

    *throws a x at mike and gets xhard!!! :p*

    i hope u caught all that with ur anti static gloves :)

    unholy, Jan 11, 2006
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, see the problem is, you threw but, you are weak and it all just landed somewhere in the middle of the ocean. Bummer, next time, work out a bit more before trying to throw 10,000 miles.

    The Modfather, Jan 12, 2006
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    haha, man if ur trying to make a joke, then noone has ever thrown further then me ever before :p maybe i should post u a letter with a 7800GTX print out in it :p

    unholy, Jan 12, 2006
  15. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Happy B-Day

    :hello: Another notch, another year. They come quickly now, don't they?

    bigal, Jan 12, 2006
  16. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Al, you said it man. Ah well, I guess there's just two more milestones to go, AARP membership and death. Woo hoo! :)

    Unholy, man, you can't throw for nuthin'.

    The Modfather, Jan 12, 2006
  17. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i threw a cricket ball at some bogan and knocked him out :|

    unholy, Jan 12, 2006
  18. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, cricket, hehehe... That's so, er... quaint. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 13, 2006