  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    that is all

    Neil, Mar 20, 2007

  2. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil piffled away vaguely:
    No it isn't. Happy Birthday from me too!!
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Mar 20, 2007

  3. Neil

    kpg Guest

    get a room

    kpg, Mar 20, 2007
  4. Neil

    Guest Guest

    Yes, belated happy B-day Kat......day's like today make me remember when you
    were a cute little kitty.

    Ok, go here pick out your gift and I'll have it drop shipped ASAP:

    http://tinyurl.com/2b5zlb

    Hope you had a great day.
    [/QUOTE]

    Guest, Mar 20, 2007
  5. Neil

    kpg Guest

    oh...and happy birthday

    kpg, Mar 20, 2007
  6. Neil

    Neil Guest

    what makes you think I haven't already gotten them?

    Neil, Mar 20, 2007
  7. Neil

    Kline Sphere Guest

    that is all