    When I connect my pc directly to the LAN port of the Handytone 486, I'
    able to surf.

    Any ideas why this is happening

    kofi, Jan 16, 2005

  2. kofi

    Ivor Jones Guest

    What's an Airport Express..? Sounds like a bus service to me ;-)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jan 16, 2005

  3. I'm having problems connecting to the Internet with my Airport Express
    Actually I don´t know what an "Airport Express" is but I am guessing it to
    be a router.
    Well, if you can surf using your PC then the DNS is set up correctly in your
    handytone.

    If you have your "Airport Express" connected to your handytone and your PC
    to your "Airport Express" then that means that your PC tries to resolve the
    DNS through your "Airport Express" and not through your handytone. So you
    need to set up your DNS in your "Airport Express" correctly. Just use the
    same IP as you have set up in your handytone or use the handtone's IP.

    Andrian

    Andrian Geheuer, Jan 17, 2005