    Likes Received:
    0
    hi 2 all....i m currently doing his job in a software house as a software engineer....and working on a project......in that.....i have to manage multiples frames on a single page......i m using asp.net for frontend.......my question is that........how can i redirect from the page which have framesset to a login page back.......actually....i use a frameset which consist of two frames.....1 is on left side and 2 is on right side main frame.........now in main frame...i give the source of that frame...to a page that have a logoff button....when i clicked that button then login page is displayed in that frame....not on the all the browser.......now how can i avoid this......i want to open that login page in a complete browser......rather then on that frame......plz give me the solution of this problem....i 'll very thxful 2 u ok tc bye...

    rizwan_087, Jul 18, 2006

  2. rizwan_087

    tessythampan

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    create another page, and write a script like this, and call this function on the body onload..

    <script language="javascript">
    function occupyMaster()
    {
    window.parent.document.location="Signedout.aspx";
    }
    </script>

    on the log off, button, give link to this new page..

    tessythampan, Jul 26, 2006

  3. rizwan_087

    rizwan_087

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    thx

    thx my dear.....i have dont that with the following script function...
    function init()
    {
    if(parent.frames['banner'])
    {
    parent.location = 'login.aspx';
    }
    }

    and its work fine i put this on the onload event of the login page....and i got the solution of my problem.......thx my dear to reply me.......

    rizwan_087, Apr 23, 2007