    could be wrong.

    Has anyone else been asked to hand over their wallet, prior to taking
    a test? Or asked to leave it in the car?

    Oliver, Jun 25, 2008

  2. Oliver

    gravz84 Guest

    I don't know about the US but Prometric centers have the same policy
    here in India as well. They didn't ask for the wallet but everything
    else including a pen I was carrying with me.
    There was a locker in which one could put one's things and keep the
    key till the end of the test.
    Since it was kept in a personal locker I didn't mind it.

    gravz84, Jun 26, 2008

  3. Oliver

    Origosis Guest

    Yes I had a similiar experience, BUT it is noted on the website, and when you
    get your comfirmation it notes you are not allowed to take anything into the
    test.... but it mentions you get your own locker for such things... not them
    taking it and putting it in a safe... but I guess each center does not have
    all the ammenities.

    BTW how did you do? hope you did well!

    Origosis, Jun 26, 2008
  4. Oliver

    Oliver Guest

    Thank you for your good wishes. I cannot tell you my score because
    the test crashed, twice, while I was taking it. After the second
    crash, it was unrecoverable, per the facility. The fellow who tried
    to take the 70-431 test after me, also experienced a total crash. At
    that test center, they have a 50% failure rate for the 70-431 test.

    I am going back on Friday to try again.

    Oliver, Jun 26, 2008
  5. Welcome to Prometric :) Or FAILMetric as I like to call their horrible
    software.

    Michael Gossett, Jun 27, 2008
  6. I've taken three exams at a Prometric facility. The only time I couldn't
    take in my wallet was when I didnt have any pockets... I woke up 10 minutes
    after my exam started and I had to rush out the door in gym shorts. Since I
    didnt have pockets, I had to forfeit my wallet to them for the exam.

    Robert Conrad, Jun 27, 2008
  7. Oliver

    Oliver Guest

    Passed the test. The application seemed more stable this time.

    Oliver, Jun 27, 2008