    strange reason they all look like that mongoloid kid that tried to
    blow up an Israeli checkpoint. Allah sends his regards and asks for
    more martyrs!"

    Lisa Horton, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Lisa Horton

    JamesE Guest

    <snip>

    You zioNazis have way too much time on your hands!

    JamesE, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Lisa Horton

    Darwin Guest

    Enough of your crap.

    *PLONK*

    Darwin, Apr 19, 2004
  4. Lisa Horton

    Jim E Guest

    Give them a break. They have to have what fun they can while they
    reload.

    Clack Clack Boom

    Happiness is a warm weapon

    Jim E

    Jim E, Apr 19, 2004
  5. (Lisa Horton)

    Anther e-mail for the killfile.

    The cult is not producing babies and not accepting converts

    Demographics wil kill the cult and complete the job.

    Farouk Dindar

    Farouk Dindar, Apr 19, 2004
  6. Lisa Horton

    Awbawabi Guest