    pretty good.

    http://donwiss.com/pictures/HalloweenCM-2004/

    Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

    Don Wiss, Oct 30, 2004

  2. Don Wiss

    Mister Max Guest

    Red-eye is a great feature of
    http://donwiss.com/pictures/HalloweenCM-2004/h0024.htm
    and also improves
    http://donwiss.com/pictures/HalloweenCM-2004/h0066.htm

    - Max
    --
    MisterMax

    http://buten.net/max/ -
    Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco,
    Mt Holly, Sicily, St Tropez, Singapore, Thailand, Tour de France.

    http://pbase.com/mistermax - Shadows and Reflections

    Mister Max, Oct 30, 2004

  3. Don Wiss

    Jer Guest

    Personally, I think the red eye situation is appropriate, considering
    the occasion. :)

    Jer, Oct 30, 2004
  4. Don Wiss

    Karen M. Guest

    Can't quite tell what's going on...is the Hummer being refueled, or what?

    --Karen M.

    Karen M., Oct 30, 2004
  5. Don Wiss

    Don Wiss Guest

    You mean the first two pictures? No. He was looking to ram his Hummer into
    someone.

    Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

    Don Wiss, Oct 30, 2004
  6. Hmm... Seattle bicyclists don't need Hummers to mow down hapless
    pedestrians - but probably serves me right for so callously walking on
    the sidewalk... >;^)

    Bob ^,,^

    Bob Harrington, Oct 31, 2004
  7. Don Wiss

    Don Wiss Guest

    No, not mow down pedestrians. He wants to stick it inside female
    pedestrians. Sorry I wasn't clear about this. But look at it again.

    Don <donwiss at panix.com>.

    Don Wiss, Oct 31, 2004