    able to watch them on a home dvd player , your help would be most
    appreciated if you know of any and where to get it if not even the name of
    it would be helpful.

    Edward Doyle, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Edward Doyle

    Ionizer Guest

    Is your DVD player capable of playing avi files? See the top of this
    page: http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?howtoselect=5#5;19

    Ionizer, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Edward Doyle

    Mark Shaw Guest

    Some new dvd players can play avi files directly without needing to convert
    to video-cd format.
    I've got one. Think the website is www.kiss.dk but i got mine on amazon.

    Mark Shaw, Aug 19, 2004