Haitians Deserved What they Got!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 17, 2010.

  1. They made a freaking pact with Satan. This is how things progress after
    such foolishness.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 17, 2010

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del Post:
    You know I have seen posts from you on numerous occasions, and never
    paid them much mind not realizing what a pure lowlife ignoramus you
    really are..

    OldGringo38, Jan 17, 2010

  3. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Ivan Post:
    I find it unbelievable that he would let the world know of his insane
    beliefs.

    OldGringo38, Jan 17, 2010
  4. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The philo Post:
    I heard Pat Robertson was going in for a plastiotomy <g>

    OldGringo38, Jan 17, 2010
  5. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    tom Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del Post:
    Don't feed it.

    tom, Jan 17, 2010
  6. Pat Robertson's Haiti quotes this past week
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/16/pat-robertson-haiti-quote_n_425841.html"They were under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon III, orwhatever. And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, wewill serve you if you'll get us free from the French. True story. And so,the devil said, okay it's a deal [...] ever since, they have been cursed byone thing after the other."--The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/*WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not wasteyour time.David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos."OldGringo38" <> wrote in messagenews:hiveil$pjh$-september.org...> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My TwoCents To The Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del Post:>> They made a freaking pact with Satan. This is how things progress after>> such foolishness.> You know I have seen posts from you on numerous occasions, and never paidthem much mind not realizing what a pure lowlife ignoramus you really are..>> --> Old Gringo> Just West Of Nowhere> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    The Real Truth MVP, Jan 17, 2010
  7. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The The Real Truth MVP Post:
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest> I do like the way the link to my web site stands out at the bottom of
    your nonsense.

    OldGringo38, Jan 17, 2010
  8. Bad format, OE must have glitched.

    your time.

    The Real Truth MVP, Jan 17, 2010
  9. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The The Real Truth MVP Post:
    <g>

    OldGringo38, Jan 18, 2010
  10. Why did they make a pact with Satan?

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 18, 2010
  11. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del Post:
    In hopes that the world would one day be free of people like you. Na
    I don't really mean that as I am sure under that thick skin of yours
    there is a real human with a heart and compassion.

    OldGringo38, Jan 18, 2010
  12. Listen, pal, at this very moment, Obama is sending in combat troops to
    kill Haitians and take over their nation. It isn't I that doesn't have a
    heart.

    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE60G2DW20100117?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&rpc=22&sp=true

    Danny Glover and Sean Penn say that because world leaders did not sign
    an agreement in Copenhagen is to blame for the earthquake. Now that is
    really crazy.

    I just happen to agree with Robertson. All of this has happened because
    of a pact with Satan.

    But, what Obama is doing is just not right. Regardless of whether you
    believe the earthquake was retribution for not signing an agreement on
    global warming or because of a pact with the devil, what Obama is doing
    is just wrong.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 18, 2010
  13. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    McMahone Guest

    Altie you don't get fishing credit for dynamiting ponds full of dum
    fish.

    McMahone, Jan 18, 2010
  14. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <> Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del
    Is being this stupid painful, or is it a sort of ignorant bliss?

    DevilsPGD, Jan 18, 2010
  15. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 18, 2010
  16. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    Not to mention the Zombies that are now threatening the poor Haitians:

    Head Voodoo Priest Protests Haiti's Mass Burials, Fear of Zombies
    January 17, 2010

    (ChattahBox)-The head Voodoo priest of Haiti is sickened by the desecration
    of dead bodies, as they are unceremoniously collected off of the city
    streets and hurled into mass graves. In a nation where many people practice
    Voodoo, the supernatural prospect of Zombies rising from the mass graves to
    prey on the living, is a real fear...........

    http://chattahbox.com/world/2010/01...protests-haitis-mass-burials-fear-of-zombies/

    Ferd.Berfle, Jan 18, 2010
  17. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    lol Guest

    lol

    lol, Jan 19, 2010
  18. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del

    Dead Ted Guest

    You know, I watch all the news clips and see the pain and suffering
    and when I see it is happening to Africans I just can't shed a tear or
    care in the least. I just don't know why.

    Dead Ted, Jan 19, 2010
  19. Basic human nature is to relate more closely to your own kind. Don't
    feel bad.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del, Jan 19, 2010