    drsd2kill Guest

    HAIRSPRAY: THE BROADWAY MUSICAL on DVD

    If anyone is interested, e-mail me

    drsd2kill, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Yes, it's just like going to a REAL Broadway musical...And showing up
    late for curtain and being forced to stand in the lobby and watch Act 1
    on the TV monitor--Only in your own living room! :D

    Derek Janssen (always wondered what they did with those)

    Derek Janssen, Jan 12, 2004

  3. drsd2kill

    Invid Fan Guest

    Better then nothing :) It's a great way to preserve the original live
    version in some way. The staging of something like 'Into the Woods' is
    damned fun, and gives it a different feel then a movie version would
    have.

    Invid Fan, Jan 12, 2004
  4. ....Or the *real* "Into" concert DVD?

    (And besides, hey, can't a guy laugh in bootleggers' faces, round here?)

    Derek Janssen (so, apparently Lane & Broderick are going to do a
    "Producers" *movie*...Well, so much for that nice, faithful direct-video)

    Derek Janssen, Jan 12, 2004
  5. drsd2kill

    Invid Fan Guest

    I was refering to the real one, naturally.
    Go ahead :) There are bootleg recordings of shows I'd probably get if I
    knew they existed, older productions nobody's released comercially.
    Someone's selling tapes of the original London version of Chess that's
    damned tempting, but my morals are holding so far.

    Invid Fan, Jan 13, 2004
  6. drsd2kill

    AAbrams0264 Guest

    << Yes, it's just like going to a REAL Broadway musical...And showing up
    late for curtain and being forced to stand in the lobby and watch Act 1
    on the TV monitor--Only in your own living room! :D >>

    Not to mention that it's totally illegal.

    AAbrams0264, Jan 14, 2004
  7. drsd2kill

    TheaterBoy

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    can i get a copy

    TheaterBoy, Oct 21, 2006
  8. drsd2kill

    jazzmaster92

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi i found this and you posted this some years ago if you still have copies im definately interested
    thanks Jazzmaster92

    jazzmaster92, Jun 21, 2007
  9. drsd2kill

    rmartain

    Joined:
    Aug 20, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hairspray

    I'm very interested in getting a copy of the video of the hairspray musical, my email is , so if you could contact me, that would be incredible...

    Rob Martain

    rmartain, Aug 20, 2007
  10. drsd2kill

    UrGoingGoingGONE

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0

    hi if you still have copies i am interested please contact me!

    UrGoingGoingGONE, Oct 21, 2007
  11. drsd2kill

    becka2010

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Hereford
    Any left?

    Do you still have copies avaiable? I'd love one don't worry about the different region can get region 1 on my computer. I've been trying to find Hairspray Broadway version on dvd for a few months now. Thanx

    becka2010, Jan 3, 2008
  12. drsd2kill

    sims2star2001

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, Im interested i you do still have that video. I LOOOVE Hairspray. Thank You very much

    sims2star2001, Jan 16, 2008
  13. drsd2kill

    tizzy508

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    hairspray musical dvd

    Hi,
    my name's Tiziana, I live in Italy and I'm very fond of Hairspray: I'v got the 2 veersions dvd (1987 - 2007) and the soundtrack.
    I'd like to have also the dvd of the theatre musical version.
    Have you got it?
    How much it cost?
    Longing for your answer...
    Thank you very much
    Tiziana

    tizzy508, Jan 30, 2008
  14. drsd2kill

    tizzy508

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,
    my name's Tiziana and I already wrote you a mail yesterday.
    I'm very interested in Hairspray musical dvd.
    It's the dvd of the broadway musical, right?
    Could you tell me the price and also the shipping rate to Italy?
    It's very important.
    Thank you
    Tiziana

    tizzy508, Jan 31, 2008
  15. drsd2kill

    antspants

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i would love a copy of anyone still has it available. i am writing a thesis on hairspray. my email is

    antspants, Mar 5, 2008
  16. drsd2kill

    skydreamer

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, I'm very interested in getting a copy. Please e-mail me if you still have one.

    skydreamer, Jun 6, 2008
  17. drsd2kill

    skydreamer

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, how can I contact you to get the information on Hairspray Broadway DVD?

    skydreamer, Jun 6, 2008
  18. drsd2kill

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hairspray

    I am very interested in getting a copy... is it still available?

    , Dec 22, 2008
  19. drsd2kill

    dedeshan

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I know this post is old but if you still have copies of the dvd i would love to get one, please reply!

    dedeshan, Feb 8, 2009
  20. drsd2kill

    billiel

    Joined:
    May 16, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    OMG!!! Hairspray is the best musical!!

    Omg, I would love a copy of hairspray on dvd!! BEST MUSICAL EVER!! the movie would never compare to it...
    I know ur post is like from 2004 but, yea if u still have dvds of it im interested!

    billiel, May 17, 2009