    do to combat it. Try the links at the following site as a starter for
    growing hair back again:

    http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

    thehairlossman, Mar 11, 2006

  2. thehairlossman

    secheese Guest

    I got bigger things to worry about; but thanks for the concern.

    secheese, Mar 11, 2006

  3. thehairlossman

    Crash Gordon Guest

    I'm confused. Does this mean a person with hair takes better pictures than
    someone that is bald?

    Crash Gordon, Mar 11, 2006
  4. thehairlossman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    I think the insinuation is you will look better ON photographs if
    you're not a baldy. :O)

    Paul Heslop, Mar 11, 2006
  5. thehairlossman

    Stewy Guest

    Tell that to Yul Brinner

    Stewy, Mar 17, 2006
  6. thehairlossman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    I will next time I see him. I think he's popping round for Sunday
    dinner this week.

    :O)

    Paul Heslop, Mar 17, 2006
  7. thehairlossman

    Bill Funk Guest

    It's a shame Yul Brynner won't be joining him.
    You could discuss his films.
    The conversation might be a little stiff, though. He's dead.

    Bill Funk, Mar 17, 2006
  8. thehairlossman

    Tony Cooper Guest

    I guess that Sidney Poitier is no longer invited?

    Tony Cooper, Mar 17, 2006
  9. thehairlossman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    That's okay, he can sit next to John Wayne and keep him company

    Paul Heslop, Mar 17, 2006
  10. thehairlossman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Not after he criticized my wife's cooking!

    Paul Heslop, Mar 17, 2006
  11. Damn, wish I had know that before I shaved my head this morning. Now it
    will be weeks before I take a decent photo.

    Edwin Pawlowski, Mar 18, 2006
  12. thehairlossman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    At least you have a choice :O)

    Paul Heslop, Mar 18, 2006
  13. Only a 50% choice.

    Hair is over rated anyway. Life is easier without it.

    Edwin Pawlowski, Mar 19, 2006
  14. thehairlossman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Oh I agree. I hardly notice my hair nowadays... at least the ones I
    can find that is

    Paul Heslop, Mar 19, 2006