Hail to the cheif

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand pulling a male
    buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter, "Want coffee."

    The waiter says, "Sure chief, coming right up." He gets the Indian a tall
    mug of coffee. The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and
    blasts the buffalo with the shotgun,
    causing parts of the animal to splatter every where, then just walks out.

    The next morning the Indian returns. He has his shotgun in one hand pulling
    another male buffalo with the other. He walks up to the counter and says to
    the waiter, "Want coffee."

    The waiter says, "Whoa there, Chief! We're still cleaning up your mess from
    yesterday. What was all that about anyway?"

    The Indian smiles and proudly says, "Training for upper management position
    in United States Government: come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave
    mess for others to clean up,
    disappear for rest of day."

    pcbutts1, Sep 9, 2005

  2. pcbutts1