haha ;-)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anthonyberet, Dec 23, 2003.

  1. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    anthonyberet, Dec 23, 2003

  2. anthonyberet

    Rob K Guest

    LOL !

    Tx Anthony merry <undefined variable> to you too.

    Rob K, Dec 23, 2003

  3. anthonyberet

    WinField Guest

    Ha! =)
    Quotes below taken from the link you provided... without permission. :\
    Finally, someone notices the absurdly HIGH PRICE(s) that the music
    pigolopists charge for music CD's ...
    * * * *

    [HeadLine-Teenager]
    "You couldn't get me a DVD for $3 bucks more ... why are you always so
    cheap?"

    [Answer to misguided, CD-music-purchasing Parent]
    "Well you were the one who always taught them to look for a good deal!
    An album on CD costs $300,000 to make, but a movie on DVD cost $100
    million. That's 33,233% more value per disk! You're the bargain hunter,
    which would you choose?"

    * * *

    The music cartel's Gravy Train is coming to an end. Economic future for
    working-class Americans turns bright.

    WinField, Dec 23, 2003
  4. anthonyberet

    Brian H¹© Guest

    WinField said:
    What is wrong with using working class "people", do you really think that only
    the Americans are affected by high prices?
    You ought to get over to Europe some time and really get a feel for just how
    crippling prices are outside of your own little bubble.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 23, 2003
  5. anthonyberet

    Harrison Guest

    Sheez! That inferiority complex is turning into quite the little
    monster, isn't it?

    Harrison, Dec 23, 2003
  6. anthonyberet

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Harrison said:
    How do you manage to twist your superiority complexes into inferiority complexes
    in others?
    Americans aren't the only people in the world, and it's about time you stopped
    putting yourselves above others.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 23, 2003
  7. anthonyberet

    Harrison Guest

    And why would we do that?

    Harrison, Dec 23, 2003
  8. anthonyberet

    Brian H¹© Guest

    <yawn>

    Brian H¹©, Dec 23, 2003
  9. anthonyberet

    Pierre Guest

    And Happy Christmakwansukkah to you too!

    Pierre, Dec 24, 2003
  10. anthonyberet

    Kez Guest

    Kez, Dec 24, 2003
  11. anthonyberet

    Samir Talwar Guest

    I know I'm new to this ng and I'm supposed to lurk for a bit, but hey, Merry Xmas!

    Samir Talwar, Dec 25, 2003
  12. anthonyberet

    Theo Guest

    (Samir Talwar) wrote in
    hey you cant say that! someone might find it offensive!

    Theo, Dec 28, 2003
  13. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    Hey I said happy festival to everyone, even the Atlantically-challenged ;-)

    anthonyberet, Jan 3, 2004