    tells me that there was a virus with this name going around, I have not
    opened the e-mail and have deleted it.anyway, can any one confirm this is
    or maybe a virus.

    Twixer, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Twixer

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Twixer said:
    Absolutely.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Twixer

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Twixer deftly scribbled:
    Yes .. it's still doing the rounds occasionally .. ;(

    http://www.symantec.com/region/reg_eu/

    Has an online check..

    And further virus removal tools .. ;)

    Paul - xxx, Jun 29, 2003
  4. Twixer

    Jimchip Guest

    http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.hybris.gen.html

    Jimchip, Jun 29, 2003
  5. Twixer

    Twixer Guest

    Thanks all! (I have this from the message source can it be found ?
    203.164.213.7)

    Twixer, Jun 29, 2003
  6. Twixer

    Jimchip Guest

    Some optushome.com.au user has an infected computer (assuming the IP number
    is a valid indicator)

    ~$whois 203.164.213.7
    % [whois.apnic.net node-1]

    inetnum: 203.164.96.0 - 203.164.255.255