    Does anyone know if there is a pc windows software that can be connected to
    Cisco Call Manager?

    Nicola

    Nicola D'Ingegno, Mar 3, 2005

  2. Dear group,

    We have DID's available mainly from Europe, but also from the USA and
    from Latin-America. Other countries are being added.

    Calls will be forwarded to your softswitch via SIP or H.323

    If interested, please let me know.

    Robert Cabule, Mar 3, 2005

  3. Nicola D'Ingegno

    Yaser Doleh Guest

    Do you have DIDs from Israel ?

    Yaser

    Yaser Doleh, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Nicola,

    SJ Phone has H.323 support.

    http://www.sjlabs.com/sjp.html

    If you have Cisco Call Manager 4, it can also talk SIP, in which case
    there are a wide range of windows soft phones to suit.

    --
    Alistair Cunningham,
    Integrics Ltd,

    Alistair Cunningham, Mar 3, 2005
  5. Nicola D'Ingegno

    Paul Guest

    I don't know if call manager works with H323, but I do know there is PC
    software that can be used with it. Take a trip to google :)

    Paul, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Yes we have DID's from Israel.

    Robert

    Robert Cabule, Mar 5, 2005
  7. Nicola D'Ingegno

    mazilo Guest

    Robert Cabulewrote
    Dear group
    I am very interested. Do you have DID for Singapore and Indonesia

    mazilo, Mar 7, 2005
  8. Nicola D'Ingegno

    Chris Blunt Guest

    Also Hong Kong and Manila?

    Chris Blunt, Mar 7, 2005
  9. Nicola D'Ingegno

    telintel1

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Please send me a quote with all the locations

    Dear Sir:

    Please send us a quote with all locations

    telintel1, Jul 19, 2006