    Each and every component was optimized to produce what the die-hard enthusiast demands from a state-of-the-art liquid cooling system. In the words of Bill Adams our VP engineering who dreamed-up this system, "you might be able to do it cheaper, but you'd be hard pressed to do it any better".
    [​IMG]
    http://www.swiftnets.com/products/H20-APEX.asp

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 21, 2005

  2. Bio-Hazard

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    mmh, it's scorching hot here in socal, maybe watercool is something that I should look into.

    PUTALE, Jul 22, 2005

  3. Bio-Hazard

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    One thing to remember about water cooling, like air cooling, you can not get any cooler than the air that's cooling the radiator. So it will help to a point, it will not turn your PC into a Ice Cube...........;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 22, 2005
  4. Bio-Hazard

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Only Phase and Vapour Coolers Make ice out of your box :D, -63 C sound nice, well theres a Cost to it all! about 1 grand US
    Thats why ppl stick to water coolers :D

    unholy, Jul 23, 2005