    which offer trial period ?

    Regards,
    BSE

    bostonGuy, Jul 16, 2003

  2. BSE,

    Hello. I work for QTelNet Inc. and we manufacture H323 gateways that
    could work over an extension or trunk of the 3COM unit or you could
    try interfacing it directly with the unit as I can see it is H323
    compliant.

    Please feel free to email me at or call
    1-877-332-8346 (403-291-2492) if you are interested and we will see if
    we can get a demo unit out to you.

    Peter - QTelNet Inc., Jul 30, 2003