    i want to defrag my hard drive..i also tried defraggler & default defrag provided on windows..
    but it shows it can't continue bcoz disk space is less then 10 %..so is there any other tool that defrag my hard drive.

    thanks.

    Arturo Alonso, Sep 16, 2010

  2. Arturo Alonso

    Ronnied Stevert

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi,
    yes u r right the default windows defrag provided by windows got this problem dat space is less then 10 or 15 % less..u can try others also i am using this application Advanced Disk Optimizer..it solves the problem of data fragmentation, bringing a renewed level of responsiveness to your applications and reducing the time it takes for your computer to boot..!!
    i m also using it on regular basis..this is the best disk defrag tool i used so far.

    try it.

    Source : Systweak.com

    Ronnied Stevert, Sep 17, 2010

  3. Arturo Alonso

    robinbleak

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Texas, USA
    What kind of defragmentation tool you want? Freeware, Shareware or Paid Versions? What is your OS version? Is it 32bit or 64bit?

    We can't recommend or suggest a defrag tool without this information.

    robinbleak, Sep 17, 2010
  4. Arturo Alonso

    emmawatson

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey i want to recover my hard drive data please do help

    emmawatson, Sep 30, 2010