    Likes Received:
    0
    Hehehehe.. Well just try to imagine what she'd look like without it. Might give you nightmares. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 31, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    trust me more then nightmares. one Kid died... he was so overwhelemed his brain cells imploded, exploded then he turn into a ms rugys... it was scary.

    i am glade shes leaving :| (or at least i have heard that) i could only possibley get her for Study of religion next year, but she likes hilter too much to believe in christianity.

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Once again Unholy, keep to things that everyone can understand in the forum. We've been told before about making private jokes here, so don't do it again. Mrs Rugys is this teacher we had at school who wore about a bucket of makeup to school every day. I think someone came up with the idea that she was actually a 3ft arab guy, but with all the makeup on top she's about 5ft 8.

    XhArD, Dec 31, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Actually, believe it or not, this one I actually did understand already. :)

    You gotta get a pic so we can photoshop it. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 2, 2006
  5. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nope :(, no picture

    unholy, Jan 3, 2006
  6. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    picture? No way, I'm not gonna risk losing my camera :| Through either its fear of her face, or it getting confiscated :p Just becasue some teacher will see me with it and say "that's not allowed! Give it to me now!"

    XhArD, Jan 3, 2006
  7. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    they would be like, ooo nice new camera :), and i would be, pass me my stick plz :)

    unholy, Jan 3, 2006
  8. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nooooo dude, you're just not clever enough. This is high school right? It's simple, you don't whip out the camera in class, you keep it in your book bag until the time is right then you just ask the teacher if you can take a picture for your photo album of your "whatever year" in HS. She'll not only NOT confiscate the camera, she'll be flattered. Just make sure that you also ask other teachers and students if you can take their picture too.

    Then you put the pic on here and I get ahold of it and attack it with Photoshop, post the results which you then print out and hand around to classmates for uber coolness points among your friends. If your teacher finds out about it you just tell her that someone got ahold of the pic off your website. Tell her you put the pics on your personal web page for your current school year. It's VERY SIMPLE. I can't believe you couldn't figure it out.

    The Modfather, Jan 3, 2006
  9. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm too lazy. I'll see if there's a colour photo of her in the yearbooks from the last two years. Will take a photo of them since I don't have a scanner, and will let you know. :p

    EDIT: Could only get one black and white photo of her, so here it is:
    [​IMG]

    Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
    XhArD, Jan 3, 2006
  10. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Dude, either you're smoking something or you just have no taste, what's wrong with her? I expected some old ugly battleaxe, not a blonde bombshell. She's far from what I'd call ugly. Maybe it's the photo?????

    The Modfather, Jan 3, 2006
  11. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No, she is set up for a photo! That's nothing like her normal face, she's usually scary.

    XhArD, Jan 3, 2006
  12. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well I could make that scary, but, could you get it straight on rather than at an angle or something?

    The Modfather, Jan 3, 2006
  13. The Modfather

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    So wait... is GUN a good game? cuz i was thinking about geting it, but ive been spending all my time playing 'StarWars BattleFront 2' atm.

    Gez, Jan 3, 2006
  14. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Modfather, I tried to get a straight on photo but I couldn't, camera flash reflected off it and without flash it had glare from the light above in one place, an the rest was too dark.

    XhArD, Jan 4, 2006
  15. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    the light refracts through the makeup :p

    sorta like what happens when u take a photo of a light :)

    unholy, Jan 4, 2006
  16. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gez... I think the short answer would be no, don't bother, it's way too short and has 0 replayability. If it had multiplayer capability it'd kick ass but since it's just a single player game and you can finish it in one sitting, I'd say pass on it.

    The Modfather, Jan 4, 2006
  17. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    :| maybe i wont download it

    unholy, Jan 4, 2006
  18. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well if it's your intention to download it, uh, I can't recommend that you do that but I can say that it's worth playing in that it's a lot of fun but is it worth buying? Not really.

    I just (FINALLY) got GTA:San Andreas tonight, it's out for the PC finally! Woo! And I love the way they've packaged it. I'll do a review on it after I've had a chance to play it.

    The Modfather, Jan 5, 2006
  19. The Modfather

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    i recently received a copy of GTA: Liberty City Stories. Good so far... but i have barely played it.

    Gez, Jan 6, 2006
  20. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined: