    Likes Received:
    0
    I just got Gun from my dad for Christmas, anyone else played this yet? I haven't had a chance to install it, about to do that now, I hear it's a great game and I saw my sister's fiancee and his friend playing it on the PS2 and it looked cool. A western FPS, never played one of those.

    The Modfather, Dec 23, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Souns pretty cool, i guess really didn't hit big on Gamespot or anything :|

    unholy, Dec 23, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, first Dracos told me he was playing it and said it was cool, then I saw my sister's fiancee and his friend playing it over there and it did look cool. Now I've been playing it, it's neat. I'd prefer better controls but it's still cool. Riding horses, shooting six guns, rifles and shotguns, stuff like that. It's different from your typical FPS in a lot of ways, so far it's been fun but slightly frustrating at times too. Maybe I'll look for cheats and trainers. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 24, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i only get cheats and trainers when i have finished the game :p

    unholy, Dec 24, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I get 'em if I get stuck and really frustrated, like I am now but only use them to get past where I'm stuck. Problem is, now-a-days you can't find decent cheats or trainers without risking an infection.

    The Modfather, Dec 25, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer good point :|

    unholy, Dec 26, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, I got past that, finally, tonight. Now I'm at a point where I'm with a bunch of Apache's going in canoes and trying to recover some item in a safe in a boat that was sunk on the river. So far it's a fun game.

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  8. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    when u finish it i might attempt to download it :)

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  9. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why not attempt to do so before I finish it? Why wait for me to finish it?

    Right now I'm at Magruder's train, just have to kill this one secondary boss and a bunch of guys on horseback and foot around the train but it's tough, there's a mess of 'em and I'm low on whiskey (health) and he's got a freakin' gatlin' gun. Ugh!

    I'll get it, it'll take time though.

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  10. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    XhArD, Dec 27, 2005
  11. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe now where going off topic... if theres a chat about Wolfenstein i will use my super moderator abilities to move it to a new thread :)

    Say i might just take up Modfathers idea, i will use demonoid because i haven't seen it on A07 :)

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  12. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Demonoid sucks ass. You've come into the light, so stay there.

    XhArD, Dec 27, 2005
  13. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    but demonoid has all the junk that could be viewable/useful, and they have x10 more members and x30 more uploaders :) but -x500 more checkers

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  14. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    30x more uploaders. and 29 times out of those 30, it's useless crap that you don't want.

    XhArD, Dec 27, 2005
  15. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    got a point there, but i seem to be lucky getting the 1/30 instead of the other 29/30 :)

    unholy, Dec 28, 2005
  16. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's noting at all like Wolfenstein, it takes place in the Old West, 1880's, United States, not in WWII Europe during the 1940's. There are no Nazi's or soldiers, it's Cowboys and Indians, yeesh!

    The Modfather, Dec 28, 2005
  17. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Cowboys and Indians has gatling guns? Damn, I should be paying attention in History if it's all that cool.

    XhArD, Dec 28, 2005
  18. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    we neva did anything on western history :p

    unholy, Dec 30, 2005
  19. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah, the Gatling gun was invented during that time and first used in the Old West.

    The Modfather, Dec 30, 2005
  20. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    shows u how much i listen in history well maybe if i didn't have ms rugys :| (i hate old women that put 300kgs of make up on.) ewh shes ugly too :|

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005