    I would appreciate any help in obtaining one.

    Thank you.

    John.

    John, Jan 25, 2005

  2. John

    John Guest

    Further to the above...
    Yes, I've tried ebay, but
    been unable to get exactly what I want as yet.

    John.

    John, Jan 25, 2005

  3. John

    Peter Parry Guest

    The only guillotine with deckle edges you are likely to get will be a
    parallel blade one designed for high throughput (expensive, big,
    heavy)

    For decorative edges you will need to use a rotary cutter such as:-

    <http://www.internet-stationers.co.u.../index.asp?productID=3798&deptID=1241&ptype=3>

    (I've seen it cheaper elsewhere)

    or

    <http://www.artdiscount.co.uk/acatalog/Edgemaster_System_300_Section.html>

    Peter Parry, Jan 25, 2005
  4. John

    Jim Scott Guest

    Photographic supplies?

    Jim Scott, Jan 25, 2005
  5. John

    Old Gringo Guest

    Depending on the size of your project you might find something here.
    http://tinyurl.com/4623m

    Old Gringo, Jan 26, 2005