    As background, I'm a decent grade amateur photog with a film camera,
    although I use the Auto settings on my Rebel SLR most of the time.

    TIA - R.

    R., Apr 8, 2005

  2. http://www.imaging-resource.com/

    Gautam Majumdar, Apr 8, 2005

  3. R.

    Ron Hunter Guest

    What you need depends on what you intend to do with the camera.
    Probably you should start with the Digital Rebel, and go up from there.

    Ron Hunter, Apr 8, 2005
  4. R.

    Pete D Guest

    First thing is to decide what sort of money you want to spend?

    D-SLR or P&S or maybe half and half??

    Simple or complex?

    What range of lenses do you have for your Rebel film camera?

    Pete D, Apr 8, 2005
  5. R.

    Lin Chung Guest

    Same here.:)

    Here are the ones I've found useful:
    http://malektips.com/digital_cameras_help_and_tips.html
    http://digitalcameraguide.blogspot.com/
    To get to know which camera is which:
    http://www.dpreview.com/
    In the Lt. margin:
    Click "Camera", and also "Buying Guide">"Features search"
    The individual "Review" is very helpful
    So is the "Glossary", your 'photo dictionary'

    Now, grab a large pot of hot coffee by your side.....

    Lin Chung, Apr 9, 2005