    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    That's true, so do you reckon you could fill me in???

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 6, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ok, haveuever heard of Red Vs Blue? some dudes have got Halo 2, and theyve filmed it and given it a storyline. theres about 59 episodes now, theyr on their 4th season. The whole thing is damn hilarious, and theres a guy named Caboose who finds a battlefiled full of dead bodies. He goes"Look! Sleeping people! It must be nap time. But who has nap time now? Nap time comes BEFORE pants time, not after. I think These people are just making up times!" Something else is sed, and he goes "First comes food time, then comes nap time, then my favourite time of them all... FOOD-NAP-TIME! :D" hes kind of a retard :p

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    "Sarge let me kill him! I'll kill him for you!"
    "I know you would simons... good man ;)"
    Yeh I've seen it, and last I saw they were using Halo (not Halo 2 ;)) but I don't have all the eps, probably only around 40 of them and haven't seen them all but it is funny stuff :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Theye have been using Halo 2 for ages now, ive got every episode :)

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I think I'll go watch some now :) You've got me all keen for it again :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    since i didnt have a DVD burner when i downloaded EVERY SINGLE episode, i had to use cd-rs :( ive used 3 cds so far, lol
    i want to burn to dvd so i can watch on dvd player, if i can convert to a watchable format.

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    RvB feast!!!!
    "I dont want to die, i want to live...or be a cowboy!"
    "Kill the red kill the red"
    "Sargent, you are not going to be happy to see this"
    "I have the blue flag, its more bueatiful then i have ever imagined"
    *Gets killed*
    "I lived a Dream few men walked!"

    unholy, Sep 7, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    "Elbow grease? What kind of an idiot do they think I am? Well, I still need to go get that headlight fluid"
    "The general came up to pick up the flag!"

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    u got a couple things wrong unholy, its "i dont want to be dead! i want to be alive! ... or, a cowboy!" and
    1 -"Everyone! Everyone! Look unto me! I possess the blue flag!"
    2 - "It's more beautiful than I ever imagined"
    1 - "I have seen the top of the mountain! And you will worship me as though I were a God!"
    *Gets killed*
    1 - "I regret nothing! I lived as few men dare to dream!"
    and my personal favourites:
    "This doesn't seem physically possible!!"
    Caboose - "She didn't like me. Girls never like me."
    Church - "Caboose, I don't think anyone likes you."
    Caboose - "I like me..."
    "Yeah, that's right Caboose. I'm a gay robot."
    "Get your asses up here. We got just enough time to spraypaint the bullseye on your back. ... Uhh, by bullseye I of course mean camouflage."

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well i haven't watched it in a while... its from the Halo version as well so :p

    unholy, Sep 7, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I dont have an edit button in this thread,but i do in others :| whats up with that?

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    its a highly modderated thread... u have no acess to post topics or rights to delete posts/edit them on this thread .. thats why! :D

    unholy, Sep 8, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    oh well, no problem for me, it just means i can win that HDD easier.

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005