  1. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

    Mike T., Dec 9, 2005

  2. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    dirka dirka jihad!

    Mike T., Dec 9, 2005

  3. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. spewed across the ether:
    ***"NKS CHRISTIE!....AND NOW WITH THE MORNING SPORTS ROUNDUP, HERE'S
    CHIIIIICK!!!!!"..."BOB,---TOM,---JOHN MADDEN, IN AN EARLY MORNING INTERVIEW
    SAID..."***

    f'n alarm clock...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    ***"NKS CHRISTIE!....AND NOW WITH THE MORNING SPORTS ROUNDUP, HERE'S
    I don't know why, but I'm p*ssing myself!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    America, F**K YEAH!

    TechGeekPro, Dec 9, 2005
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    America, F**K YEAH!

    I still need to see that.

    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    they turned left on tucka-lucka-ducka street

    Neil, Dec 11, 2005