    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I don't think there is any chance of getting mine back :( And no Noki didn't make it unless he works at Getright in the City (Adelaide)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005

  2. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hold on there partner....

    "Here's a review of the CoolerMaster Aerogate I, made a few years ago."
    If you read my statement correctly, I didn't say that I made the review.  It's a review of the Cooler Master Aerogate I.  That review was made a few years ago.  It wasn't made by me.  See how important commas are? :p

    bigal, Sep 16, 2005

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    What's he up to?

    "Hehe bigman... dont worry hes coming out with another review soonz"
    Yep, real soonzzz.  The item arrived today.
    Here's two teaser shots that don't show the item, but will get you thinking...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

    bigal, Sep 16, 2005
  4. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    My package also arrived today :D I'm taking photos and writing a review so hopefully should be up tommorow, thanks again ;)
    And yes I did miss the comma :( Read it as an 'I' not a 1

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 16, 2005
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's an "I" as in Roman numeral I....

    bigal, Sep 16, 2005
  6. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    But .....ah you know what I mean :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 16, 2005
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol
    I = 1 now thats something i haven't seen! :p
    Cant wait for ur review Al :D

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Don't they teach you anything in Australia?

    Well, does II = 2, does III = 3, does IV = 4, does V = 5, etc.... :flybye:

    bigal, Sep 16, 2005
  9. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, but what makes you think he'd know that? He's a bit of a twit, if you hadn't noticed :p Of course he knew it, he's just being a tool, as usual.

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  10. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    1000000% right there Ross... or is it my nick name Rosco :|

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  11. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I think it's unhealthy to pick on an administrator. We need an easier scapegoat to bring down. Perhaps we should start a new topic with a poll that asks you to vote for the member most deserving of being the forum scapegoat for the month of October. If we vote on this in advance, we'll be ready with our snappy statements and canned come-backs by the time October 1st rolls around.

    bigal, Sep 16, 2005
  12. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I call first months dibs!! :p Nah, I wouldn't make fun of him except I know him personally. It's fun to laugh at Nathan :p

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  13. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes, plus i ant a mean admin... i will only ban u if u interfer with forum rules... not annoying me (in fact i think thats a rule :|)
    well lets have a contest for modder of the month :D, except i have nothing to offer out for a modder :|

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005