    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    friend of mine says she gets free pizzas every time from Pizza Hut :p and like, half price on anything else too :)

    XhArD, Sep 10, 2005

  2. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Want to hear a sad story? I can't eat a regular pizza, due to the cheese. I've developed a lactose problem, so I must avoid all dairy products, such as milk, cheese, butter, etc. The only pizza I've had in the last few years has been made without cheese, or with goat or sheep cheese. Such a life is hard to live, but I manage.

    bigal, Sep 10, 2005

  3. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    that must suck so much... oh well, doesnt bother me :p

    XhArD, Sep 10, 2005
  4. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Agreed, man that must be tough :cry: For what it's worth I wish you could eat pizza.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005
  5. bigal

    crestu

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2005
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    You can tell how much I like pizza by the fact I regularly order Dominos despite the fact their pizzas seem to give me indegestion every time. :roll:

    crestu, Sep 10, 2005
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Ouchie...

    That's great. Can I use it when you next have a computer problem??? :call2:
    Anyway, the prize package has been shipped!!! Talk about fast shipping. Don't ask how much it cost to ship from the USA to Australia..... :shock:

    bigal, Sep 10, 2005
  7. bigal

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    winner, already. So, what would I get if I get like 10 people to join:). hehehe.
    Congrat man.

    PUTALE, Sep 11, 2005
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I don't know. If they're all female types and good looking, the possibilities are endless...

    bigal, Sep 11, 2005
  9. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    AHahhahahaha :p
    I eagerly await the prize, THANKS AGAIN! I will be sure to post all about it when it arrives :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  10. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Lactouse problems suck....
    So true...
    Did u know it costs 20 bucks US to send a Package wieghing in at 22kg from Hong Kong to Australia!!!! :| (no insurance)
    Amazing hey!
    Hehe i knew i would never win... purely cause i didn't want to...

    unholy, Sep 11, 2005
  11. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    See now, I'm probably one of the cheapest people you will ever know. So if I see a comp like this, I will try my hardest to win :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  12. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    bigal, Sep 12, 2005
  13. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    rath, you say youre cheap? what pc specs have you got, coz i guarantee you that it will kick mine's ass :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  14. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Bigal, that was the first review I came across that I read and liked :D Didn't know it was by you cos it didn't say bigal :(
    It took awhile to get me here so it doesn't kick that much ass. Specs as follows:
    Athlon XP 2500+ (1.86GHz stock) running at 2.20GHz relative 3200+
    Abit NF7-S Rev 2.0 motherboard
    Asus N6600GT 128MB agp 8x
    2x 256MB generic PC2700 (trade in and out with dads pc3200 he never knows ;)) run in dual channel
    Seagate 160GB 8mb cache
    LiteOn 52x32x52 CDRW
    Generic 16x dvd rom
    Generic (eagle) 350W ATX psu, has taken everything I've thrown at it previously :)
    My first system had an Asus A7N266-VM and a 2100+ with 256MB pc2700 and a 40gb hard drive in the plainest case on earth with..... you got it.... ONBOARD 32MB VIDEO WOOT! It was so crap I couldn't play GTA3 without the comp stacking it half way through the city car race. Before that to finish a mission I only had one shot before comp would stack cos of graphics and had to save after every mission and restart and load to continue. City race was too long I couldn't finish the game cos it would crash :( Upgraded to a Radeon 9600 Pro and delved into the world of overclocking. Upgraded mobo to a Jetway N2PA-400 (nutt sucker) which had agp 8x and higher fsb support for ram. Dove into motherboard with a flat head screwdriver whilst installing a heatsink and chipped a miniature surface mount resistor. Comp ceased to boot. Knowing a little about electronics I soldered the joint. Comp boots. Runs stable but no big overclocks anymore (the join was coming from the chipset :?). Processor went and died on me well after :( Got 2500+ and loved it. Motherboard died on me well after again. Upgraded to current mobo and upgraded video card and also got more ram and larger hard drive along the way.
    Wham bam I hope you enjoyed my life story :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  15. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i skipped through it and read the emoticons :p i guess the rest by using those emotes :)

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  16. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Harsh... it isn't even that much! Just read it... please?
    PS, no emotes so how did you read this one?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  17. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    i looked for the ...'s and the ?'s :p and yeah, ive read it. basically it says you upgraded from this to that then stuck a screwdriver in that and broke it then fixed it then upgraded from that to thing which you are happily running today :)
    And btw, i used to try n play GTA3 on the family pc with its gruntacular 500mhz Celery II processor and its Kyro II Video Card :p when my bro bought that video card he paid $220 for it, hehe.That race, was the called Gran Turismo? coz thats the race mine kept dying halfway through...

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  18. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Yuppers, seems to be the old school system killer that Gran Turismo mission :D
    We had a family 533MHz AMD K6-2 before I got my own, also onboard vid but only 16MB! :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  19. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ahh, but it had that little AMD holographic sticker, didnt it? therefore, it must be better than our 500mhz celery :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  20. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Hehe bigman... dont worry hes coming out with another review soonz :D
    OMG U HAVE THE RARE "Asus A7N266-VM"!!!!! i do too and it was my first mobo the only thing different is that i had a 2200+ :D... and u can play GTA 3 :p cause i did. by any chance was the Case made by Noki?
    Mines being used as a foot stand :p and i have one...
    I will now tell u why the Asus A7N266-VM is rare....
    the Asus A7N266-VM is one of the best Car Mobo's... every car computer nut usally get one... it has all u need and including the best option.... Power on Restart. they stop making them after they started making the A7N8X series

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005