    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yep. That's what I signed up to do, in the name of bringing in more registered users....

    bigal, Sep 6, 2005

  2. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Oh you martyr you! :p

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005

  3. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    See my other thread, people are still being banned upon signup... :(

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It must be a trick....

    I think it's really Unholy's doing. If he bans new users from posting, nobody can win the contest and claim my prize. I never get to give it away, and the whole world is left shaking it's head. He works in mysterious ways.... :bath:

    bigal, Sep 7, 2005
  5. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, yeah, hes an evil git :p

    XhArD, Sep 7, 2005
  6. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    But I could really use a new fan controller for my next rig. I was going to go buy one tommorow but am holding off on the slim chance I can win this one.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well, it is all my fault... well hardy actually though u think i might have done this deed, i actually didn't... i tell the truth... if u go on msn robert rath... tell em when u are going to have people signing up i will Get them unbanned when they join... and NOW I WILL SPEAK TO MIKE OVER HIS LITTLE PROBLEM... i hope we dont have to reinstall the forums... :|

    unholy, Sep 7, 2005
  8. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Well to start with just unban Neko138 (I got her to signup) and I'll let you know when the other 2 or more signup ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005
  9. bigal

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Just got one, Sefy.

    Silverstrand, Sep 7, 2005
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Don't forget to get your new members to post at least once. Friday's coming up real fast. I wonder how I can make this even harder if nobody claims the prize in time..... :question:

    bigal, Sep 8, 2005
  11. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    They are coming, I promise you they are coming!
    Edit: I just got Avatar to signup aswell but he is also banned so please unban them both so they can post before tommorow.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 8, 2005
  12. bigal

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, i am just a bit lazy to recruit poeple, beein so busy lately.

    PUTALE, Sep 8, 2005
  13. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    *Yes Sir* unbanned (i hope)

    unholy, Sep 8, 2005
  14. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Well here it is :)
    http://forum.velocityreviews.com/viewtopic.php?t=600
    I managed to get 3 people, BiZkit, Neko138 and crestu to signup and post before 12 midnight friday Australian Eastern Standard Time.
    Is this good enough? And THANKYOU for unbanning people so they could post, it is most appreciated :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  15. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Good news! The new prize is a pizza!!! Yeah baby!
    Ok, just kidding. You haven't finished it yet though. You are supposed to PM me after the three postings have been performed. I'm waiting....

    bigal, Sep 9, 2005
  16. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    PM SENT NOW! :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  17. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Contest over....

    We have a winner of a new pizza...er...fan controller. The Cooler Master Aerogate I has been awarded.

    bigal, Sep 9, 2005
  18. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    THANKYOU VERY MUCH! I am VERY greatful! :D
    PS, now I have to go get pizzas for my mates that signed up, nothing is free these days :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 9, 2005
  19. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    lol pizza? whered u get a pizza to give away?
    Yes nothing is quite free, but i am sure u get them dirt cheap :D...
    haha al is getting his first sponsored review very soonz, he is feeling generous to give it away before the review :D

    unholy, Sep 10, 2005
  20. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Well I work at dominos as a driver so I can save up a bit of money at the moment and we always get cheap pizzas, sometimes free :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 10, 2005