    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hmmmm. Boy, that's a tough one. Maybe, and I'm just guessing here, maybe it would possibly bring more members to the forums?????
    Could this be a recruiting drive? Why, yes it could!

    bigal, Aug 31, 2005

  2. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yo, im unholys friend, do i count? Ivemade at least one post :)

    XhArD, Aug 31, 2005

  3. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    The 200gigger is why I signed up to begin with, now I stay for the friendly company :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Aug 31, 2005
  4. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The current member must get three new members to sign up, and this is effective the minute I posted the rules, not prior to that point. It really can't be that hard for you guys, can it? Just three people, one message each. That's all I ask. It could be family members, unless you are'nt friends with your brothers and sisters. :wave:

    bigal, Sep 3, 2005
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ive got to in... 1 to go, but i have actually brung more... anyways i am not in for the aerogate 1 so ppl get cracking this could be your only chance! :D

    unholy, Sep 3, 2005
  6. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    How about you get that third person nathan, win the thing, and give me the prize? :p

    XhArD, Sep 3, 2005
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u have ago.. best place is IRC/Chat room u can get tons... just when u do tell me...(when u are doing it)

    unholy, Sep 3, 2005
  8. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Why do i need to tell you? and besides, thats cheating :p he sed friends. are you friends with everyone you talk to on the net? And youre closer to winning than i am... so you do it for me :p

    XhArD, Sep 3, 2005
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    meh, something u need to do :D, get out there and bee cool looking :D, i will count me as one for u if u want :D

    unholy, Sep 3, 2005
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    No cheating. It must be new people getting registered, not current members registering again with another name. If I suspect foul play, I'll change the rules...like sending an Intel Pentium IV as a booby prize instead!

    bigal, Sep 4, 2005
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ok... i notice al ur 1 post off getting 10 entries in the 200gb comp :D

    unholy, Sep 4, 2005
  12. bigal

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    hehehe, i will take that p IV:).

    PUTALE, Sep 6, 2005
  13. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    nuke it, THEN send it.

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  14. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no u want, u dont want to make yourself worse do u...
    I believe petigrams are the inverse meaning of life, or the meaning of disruptiona dn evil souls... but thats my thought :p

    unholy, Sep 6, 2005
  15. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ill trust you on that one :|

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Time is running out. I'm gonna end this offer by 6PM EST this coming Friday, September 9th. I will then determine new rules....HARDER RULES....to win the Cooler Master Aerogate I fan controller. I'm sure someone can muster the strength to find 3 friends to join the forum and post at least one message each. Somebody has already got two new members...can they find a third for the prize????
    [​IMG][​IMG]

    bigal, Sep 6, 2005
  17. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Unholy, what about tyson? get him to join.

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  18. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Sure, ask Mikey...he'll try anything....

    Mike Tyson? He couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag..... :dead:

    bigal, Sep 6, 2005
  19. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    uhh, yeah, mike tyson... i mean, how many other tysons do i know? And actually, this tyson is pretty tanky. I wouldnt fight him :| hes scary, and hes damn strong. Ive seen him kick a footy into Laurence once, it was hilarious :p

    XhArD, Sep 6, 2005
  20. bigal

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A COMPETITION HERE! :shock: That's what I get for not reading every post :( I'm working on getting some people to sign up and mention me ASAP. Will you pay shipping/postage to Australia? ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 6, 2005