    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    3 friends seem to be a problem with the geeks around here.................;)

    Bio-Hazard, Aug 22, 2005

  2. bigal

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Do wife and family count..............:eek:

    Bio-Hazard, Aug 22, 2005

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well...

    ...sure. Why not? :p

    bigal, Aug 22, 2005
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes they count :p, if they register :D....
    I guess i should get 10 ppl to register :D

    unholy, Aug 22, 2005
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You guys better start making some phone calls. Bio-Hazard won't take more than a day to convince his wife to join the forums and start posting. Of course, then she'll see what he's been up to all this time....

    bigal, Aug 23, 2005
  6. bigal

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    sorry, I was MIA for a few day:). Man, i got the answer wrong:).

    PUTALE, Aug 23, 2005
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Yes well i have already got 3 ppl coming... :D
    so it looks like a win win situation for me :D

    unholy, Aug 23, 2005
  8. bigal

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    not until they join up............;)

    Bio-Hazard, Aug 23, 2005
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    1 down, 2 to go :p

    unholy, Aug 23, 2005
  10. bigal

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    What's this crap with my wife getting banned as soon as she signed up for the site........:(

    Bio-Hazard, Aug 23, 2005
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer thats all mikes fault we have told him tons to fix the problem but yer, i will unban her, thats all i can do for the momment.
    *Directed at mike*its think its cause we aren't using phpBB we are using mikes PodBB which might have a few bugs... i dont care if it does i just want problem fixed. *Directed At Mike*

    unholy, Aug 23, 2005
  12. bigal

    GypCEyes

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2005
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Missouri
    All Right you guys this is Bio-Hazards Wife. I finally was able to log on to the sight. Bio..I guess they banned me right away because they new I would be trouble. LOL

    GypCEyes, Aug 23, 2005
  13. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Wait a minute - GypCEyes? I remember now. Bio-Hazard was mixing something in Chemistry class. There was a small explosion. We all went screaming out of the classroom. Then we saw her.....GypCEyes. It was the fall of 1983.....and....oh, wait a minute. That was CyborgEyes. I keep getting those two mixed up. Never mind.

    bigal, Aug 24, 2005
  14. bigal

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    bigpal, you need some rest:)

    PUTALE, Aug 24, 2005
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    he sure does...
    Sorry bout that, mike has been a bit LAZY!!!!!! and hasn't fixed the problem :|, i will force him into doing it or off with his head as the king/queen would say :|
    maybe i need sleep too :|

    unholy, Aug 24, 2005
  16. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Is anybody getting close? Do I have to issue a stop date???? I'm still waiting for that PM after the new members issue their first post. Let's see here...Bio-Hazard has at least one new member posting....what about the others? You guys aren't giving up, are you?

    bigal, Aug 26, 2005
  17. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    no i am attepmting to get 50 dont worry. :D

    unholy, Aug 26, 2005
  18. bigal

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    i am confused about the whole posting stuff

    PUTALE, Aug 28, 2005
  19. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's like this...

    You must get your new members to post at least one message before sending me a PM that you have three new members signed up.

    bigal, Aug 30, 2005
  20. bigal

    PUTALE

    Joined: