Guardian Backpacks - First Crime-Fighting Backpack Designed to Save Lives

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by posh, Jun 7, 2005.

  1. posh

    posh Guest

    posh, Jun 7, 2005

  2. posh

    Mara Guest

    On 7 Jun 2005 09:20:44 -0700, "posh" <> wrote:

    >Hi There! Carlie Security Backpacks! Worlds Loudest Personal Security
    >Alarm! First and only crime-fighting backpack designed to save lives.
    >For more info, please visit

    So you commit trespass to chattel and theft of bandwidth to spam about a
    "crime-fighting" device?

    "Oh, the irony."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Jun 7, 2005

  3. posh

    Elco Guest

    > Hi There! Carlie Security Backpacks! Worlds Loudest Personal Security
    > Alarm! First and only crime-fighting backpack designed to save lives.
    > For more info, please visit

    Please ....don't spam here.. .

    Try ..... there they believe in wierd kind of
    things especialy security..

    --
    grtz......Elco

    Elco, Jun 7, 2005