    Is anyone here successful with exporting netflow on particular subinterfaces
    only? (ip flow ingress command)

    TiA

    None, Dec 12, 2006

  2. jakemichaelwilson had written this in response to
    http://forums.cabling-design.com/cisco/gsr-netflow-on-subinterfaces-26530-.htm
    :
    If you enable NetFlow on the physical interfaces, all the sub interfaces
    will show up in the NetFlow Collector/Analyzer:
    http://www.plixer.com/products/netflow-sflow/configure-netflow-sflow.php

    Jake Michael Wilson
    None wrote:

    | http://forums.cabling-design.com/ |
    | *** a better way to USENET *** |
    | no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
    | comp.dcom.sys.cisco - 44096 messages and counting! |

    jakemichaelwilson, Aug 27, 2009